Office 365 Engineer
Our Edinburgh based banking client is offering an opportunity for an Office 365 Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will manage the underpinning of Office 365 collaboration environment internally and with external partners. They are also required to ensure that sensitive date is kept under Blue Bank control
- Development and maintenance of automation using Power Automate, Logic Apps, Azure Automation accounts and PowerShell.
- Development and maintenance of Identity and Access management using Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) & Conditional Access policies
- Development and maintenance of data loss protection (DLP) controls
- Development and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint, Teams (including telephony), Exchange, Azure Information Protection (AIP), Intune and Cloud App Security (MCAS)
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong general and current technology knowledge
- Individual should be a self-starter and happy to do research and development work, have a good awareness of the technology landscape and have the ability to think outside the box
- As this role sits within an IT research environment, it is important to have both a strong understanding of the current technological landscape as well as keen interest in the developing landscape.
Required Key Technology Experience
MS Azure, Mobile Device Management (MDM), MS Azure Active Directory (AAD),,, Multi Factor Authentication (MFA/2FA) security, Powershell Scripting, Office 365
If this is something of interest, please apply and I will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted