SPM Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a SPM Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM)
- Extensive experience in government IT projects as a business analyst working at all stages of the change lifecycle
- Experience eliciting, mining, and documenting requirements, business rules and processes
- Business analysis experience using IBM Curam SPM software
- Good written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Stories.
- Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
- Understanding of business modelling techniques.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted