Application Architect - Southend - 6 Month Contract
Our Consultancy client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Application Architect to join their Southend based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge and understanding of Performance Architecture, Performance Modelling and identification of performance hotspots within complex systems landscape.
- Application Architect with experience of working in a distributed enterprise landscape.
- Experience of broad spectrum integration patterns, web services, xml, wsdl, json/REST, APIs, batch workloads.
- Technical approach to problem solving and analysing integration issues.
- Client consulting and team player.
Nice to have skills:
- IBM Performance Engineering Management Method.
- Application Performance Management, ideally using AppDynamics.
- Complex Systems Integration, XML Schemas, WSDL, Architectural Thinking, Integration Architecture,
- Experience presenting Architectural Decisions.
- Java, Spring, SOA & microservices. UML modelling.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted