I am currently recruiting for a Client Strategy Manager / Director on a permanent basis paying from 75K- 100K depending on experience.
The Strategy Analyst is a crucial part of a team, which is responsible for leading significant strategic research, connecting the market to the product and technology direction. The Strategy Analyst will undertake quantitative and qualitative research regarding our business units, our competitors and the external market. You will be reporting to the CEO, but will work with the other senior leaders across the global network. You will be contributing directly to the strategic decision-making of the company and working with a wide range of stakeholders across the company. This is a great career development opportunity for a proactive, confident, articulate, creative, hard-working, imaginative and rigorous self-starter. The role requires a strong strategy and consulting background, specialist skills, a global outlook, and the ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels. Prior experience or knowledge of Insurance and/or professional services are advantageous but not essential.
Key Responsibilities And Challenges
- Maintain an ongoing perspective on key trends impacting the company direction and value.
- Build appropriate communication materials to optimise focus on strategic changes.
- Influence relevant parties to address strategic changes
- Ensure relevant market / product trends feed into product development team.
- Act as a sounding board on strategic issues to senior management.
Characteristics, Skills & Experience Required
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- High degree of drive and initiative
- Resilient and robust
- Global outlook
- Creative thinker
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Practical experience
Education / Qualification
First Degree (BA or MA 2:1) - degree involving data analysis and understanding of economics/ business preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of running strategic projects in complex environments, and influencing at senior management level
- Experience of developing, quality assuring and analysing large data sets
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Office / commercial skills
- First-class presentation and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple projects simultaneousl
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted