Data Migration Lead - 3 months - Edinburgh - INSIDE IR35
Our public sector client is looking for a Data Migration Lead to join their team on a 3 month initial contract based in Edinburgh. The Data Migration Lead will oin and lead the Data Migration team in the development of data migration specifications and with the extract, transform, cleanse, validate and load activities which will be applied to the data in migration from source systems to the Oracle SaaS platform.
- Previous experience of data migration and/or data analysis on a HR or Finance system implementation with at least one of the target Oracle SaaS Cloud applications Oracle Human Capital Management/Payroll, Enterprise Resource Planning (Financials/Procurement).
- The ability to work at a low level of detail while being able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Experience of working in in an agile project environment with several projects and changing demands
- Recent cloud data migration analysis experience
- Demonstrable experience of engagement in, and completion of, at least one major data migration project
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted