Business Support Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Months with view to extend
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Business Support Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 Month initial contract with view to extend.
The role will help to support the Leadership team to deliver and support the business strategy. We are looking for the person to essentially act as deputy so a broad range of skills are required. Day to day work will vary and being a self-starter who needs little direction is key.
Some key areas of focus:-
- Point of contact for the Domain / CoE Leads, responding to queries on their behalf and finding effective solutions to enquiries by liaising as necessary with other teams/ colleagues and escalation as required.
- Work in partnership with areas across the bank in the planning and management of the business support activities, new initiatives, projects or processes throughout the function / business area, ensuring the consistent application of best practices and processes.
- Awareness of financial and headcount reporting.
- Knowledge of people planning, including capability, engagement and communications.
- Experience of working in a support or business management role.
- Experience of working effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
- Experience of executing and managing key administrative processes.
- Sound commercial awareness.
- Good understanding of Agile values, principles and methodologies with experience of working within an Agile environment.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted