Cloud DevOps Engineer
Lorien are proud to be working alongside one of the industry's leading Cloud transformation consultancies who currently have an opening for an outgoing, Cloud DevOps Engineer who is ready to step in and play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation.
What will your role be?
- The Cloud Systems Developer promotes the use of automation to solve technical challenges, and strives to create elegant, reliable, performant and cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables.
- Focus on the automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure.
- Developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservices and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS or Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
Which team will you be part of?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
What are we looking for?
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go.
- Experience in successfully implementing simple enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud technologies and one cloud platform (AWS, Azure)
- Has worked with CI/CD and Testing Frameworks.
- Sensible use of Automation
- Systems administration skills - you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
What you'll get:
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with the company, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness - and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions. You'll also have access to a fun, sociable breakout area, fitted with pool tables and beanbags
- Attractive Annual Salary
- Uncapped Holidays
- 5% Pension
- Up to 10% Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Plus more.....
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted