I am currently looking for a 2nd Line Support analyst to work for a managed service provider based in Huntingdon on a permanent basis.
Thee ideal analyst will provide 2nd line technical support to customers including server, desktop and networking infrastructure.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of:
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012 (R2) /2016
- MS Windows Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- MS Exchange 2007 / 2010 /2012
- MS Office 2010 / 0365
- Proven Customer service skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
If this is something of interest to you please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted