Global Brand Strategy Manager
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting a Brand Strategy Manager to be based in Paddington on an initial 6-month contract. You will lead and implement a range of high-profile global purpose-led campaigns to bring Vodafone's new brand positioning to life. We are going through a major digital transformation as well as a bold vision to become a purpose-led company changing the lives of billions of people across the world. There will be a strong focus delivering (media-) partnerships, co-ordinate markets across the EMEA region as well as supporting on creative ideation on sustainability campaigns.
Strategy & MarComms Team
- The Brand Manager - Global Projects will lead several high-profile global campaigns across 21 markets
- They will own the strategy, execution and delivery across all digital, social and communications activity (externally and internally)
- They are responsible for all agency management including Creative with Anomaly and Media with Carat.
- They will own key internal stakeholder relationships and be the lead for a major pillar of the Vodafone brand strategy.
- This is a high profile role and requires a senior marketer who has solid digital marketing experience and is resilient, passionate about communications and able to deal with senior stakeholders.
- The role needs somebody who can manage multiple high profile projects at the same time whilst keeping oversight and eye for detail, plus should be able to lead naturally and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong experience in Campaigns, communications and digital
- Experience of content production and activation across social and digital media
- Experience of stakeholder management within a complex, multi-cultural organisation
- Strong time and project management skills
- Pro-active, resourceful, resilient and engaged.
- Strong experience of managing large agencies - creative/ media/ digital/ activation
If you have any interest please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted