Network Architect and Engineer - Preston - 6 Month Contract
Our Consultancy client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Network Architect and Engineer to join their Preston based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Required to implement data centre network replacement projects and to manage the networks following networking standards that align to industry best practices for performance, security, and maintainability. Supporting a range of AM and AD projects that run in a hybrid/multi-cloud provider configuration. Hands-on configuration experience in both physical and virtual networks is essential.
- CCNP certification or similar.
- Hands on firewall and router configuration.
- Best practice knowledge and experience in naming conventions and management of networks including IP address ranges, firewall rules, DNS, routing.
- Experience of administrating and configuring enterprise class data centre network and firewall equipment including Cisco Nexus, ASA, Juniper, and Checkpoint. Experience of virtual networking using VMWare.
- Strong experience with WAN & LAN Networks, SSL encryption, SSL Termination and deep packet inspection.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted