ITIL Service Transition Lead - Inside IR35
This position is for a contract ITIL Service Transition Lead to work with a FTSE100 company.
- Experience of leading multiple transition efforts from project delivery focus through into steady state operational support within a global organization.
- Experience of engaging with project teams, taking the lead in driving service transition and then migrating the service across into a steady state.
- Experience of defining, implementing and running operating mechanisms for a business as usual IT support organization.
- ITIL Expert or higher Certification.
- Engage with stakeholders and maintain communications to ascertain future demand on Service Design and Transition activities for a portfolio of IT Services
- Support the Global Service Design and Transition Roadmap
- Conduct Service Design and Transition activities in alignment with policies, standards and procedures
- Drive collaboration between multiple IT teams, Operations SMEs, third party suppliers and business functions in order to develop and deliver end-to-end service models and to ensure a smooth implementation into the live environment
- Maintain and publish Service Acceptance / Readiness Reports and gain sign off for Go Live and to exit Early Life Support for each new service
- Identify service risks, owners, mitigation plans and continual service improvement initiatives
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search