Lead Cyber Security Specialist - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead Cyber Security Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of multiple Information Security and Cyber technical domains within a corporate environment
- Proven Knowledge of IT security tools, controls, capabilities and security testing tools
- Working knowledge of Best Practice Security Standards and Principles eg ISO/IEC 27001, NCSC Security Cloud Principles, NIST etc
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Previous experience coaching and providing feedback
- Professional Information Security Qualification - eg CISSP, CISM,
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted