Test Manager - Edinburgh - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
- Define and establish the programmes test strategy, standards and approach.
- Leading, delivering and communicating risk based test plans and acceptance criteria, in line with Business risk appetite.
- Managing Test Leads and Test Analysts to produce agreed testing deliverables.
- Providing quality assurance and oversight of all Programme Test artefacts and test results.
- Document Programme Test Strategy & Approach (inc. tooling).
- Define Environment & Access requirements for all the test phases.
- Document the Programmes Test Acceptance Criteria & Defect Management Standards (inc. SLAs)
- Develop a Programme Test Schedule and Detailed Execution Plans, including all test cases and scenarios to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Testing experience across project lifecycle stages and test phases, including unit, system integration and user acceptance of both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of best practice and emerging standards and trends.
- Experience of managing test requirements and quality gates across multiple vendors.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search