We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
Lorien are working with a Rightmove who require a QA Manager to join their thriving engineering / product focused team as part of an expansion they are currently going through.
The QA Manager role will focus on creating a good working environment and culture for the engineers. The QA Manager will to help QA engineers drive high-quality products and develop their skills and experience. They support great team-working, set technical standards and direction, and grow strong communities of technical practice.
* Supporting QA engineers in understanding product quality and maintaining high quality
* Looking at ways of improving the product development lifecycle
* Exploring new ways to deliver frequently and safely into production
* Coaching and developing your people, with regular 1-to-1s and continuous feedback
* Hiring great people for the team's long-term success and deliver an amazing candidate experience
* Building technical communities, where teams are encouraged to share knowledge and help each other
* Driving a culture of craftsmanship and quality, establishing high technical standards and continuous improvement
* Helping teams anticipate and mitigate delivery risks
* Staying up to date with the latest technologies and approaches to QA in a modern software development environment
* Can establish great technical standards and encourages those around to do the same
* Creates an environment that encourages people to try out new things and learn from their mistakes
* Is comfortable with complex problem solving and applies the right technology solution
* Champions security, privacy, resilience and scalability, ensuring they're at the forefront of decision-making
* Understands the wider architectural impact and ensures continuing improvements to the platform
* Encourages open two-way feedback so that teams share honestly, early and often
* Is passionate about technology and engineering craftsmanship
* Brings stakeholders on the journey to encourage buy-in and help shape plans
QA Manager - Rightmove
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.