One of the UK's largest online real estate portal and property website is looking for a Senior Back End Engineer to join their Product Development team in delivering their overall consumer and customer digital experience by developing software applications to meet the company's users and business needs.
You will work in the company's office located in an easily accessible location in Soho Square, London with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the Senior Back End Engineer, you will work collaboratively and flexibly with Product Owners, the UX team, Architects and other engineers to achieve short term and long-term company objectives. You will also deliver high quality software and products by achieving a high level of code, application and product quality. In addition to this you will ensure the rapid detection and resolution of faults prior to and after deployment to production.
- Experience with Java, Springboot, Docker and Microservices
- Understand and apply good design principles and development practices
- Handle complex technical problems which can involve multiple dependencies
- Apply good security and privacy practices
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Holidays
- Travel Loans
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contribute 3% into your pension and the company will contribute 6%
- Training and Development opportunities
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fun cultured company, which will invest in training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted