Role: Claims Assessor / Senior Claims Assessor
Are you a Claims or Senior Claims Assessor looking for your next role?
My client are looking for a number of Claims & Senior Claims Assessor's to join a leading financial services organisation to work within their life and health team; the role will require you to have an analytical mind-set, keen eye for detail and excellent customer service skills. You will be joining an organisation that rewards employees for hard work and you will be in control of your own career development with a clear plan in place to ensure you know what is required.
- You will be a member of an efficient team of claims analysts within the life & health division delivering technical claims assessment and underwriting
- Ensuring the agreed service standards are met within the underwriting and claims assessment and actively manage own caseloads and workloads
- To follow underwriting and claims management protocols and procedure manuals
- Ensure understanding of customer claim requests and take personal responsibility for ensuring that all needs are understood and that all elements will be met first time.
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar life & health claims role
- Ability to build strong relationships with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability along with Customer empathy
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted