SPM Developer - 6 months - Glasgow - Outside IR35
Our client is currently looking for an SPM Developer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract based in their Glasgow offices.
- Significant hands-on experience of IBM Social Programme Management (SPM) software
- Extensive experience with SPM business analysis, design, development, architecture, integration, production support, and project leadership
- Deep understanding of the SPM Enterprise Framework (CEF)
- Application proficiencies and experience in IBM WebSphere, Eclipse, Rational Software Architect, IBM DB2, Linux, CVS, Subversion, Tomcat, JIRA, Axure.
- Awareness of standard technical practices including unit testing, version control, continuous integration, coding standards, design patterns & refactoring.
- Familiar with design work and graphics manipulation as well as realising static mock-ups in CSS and HTML with high fidelity.
- Experience of working in agile projects/programmes. In particular you must be proficient in iterative software development and understand the associated responsibilities, practices and artefacts.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted