Information and Cyber Security Project Manager Reading Insurance Experience My client, a leading organisation within Insurance, is recruiting for an ICS Project Manager to work...
Project Coordinator - Telecom
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join the team in Newbury on a short term contract initially for 1 to 2 months, with the potential scope of extension. You will provides project/programme support and administration to enable the Project/Programme Manager and team to deliver all types of projects to time, cost and quality, with appropriate risk management, in order to achieve expected benefits.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Methodology & Governance - Able to establish and execute a governance regime for the project or programme (i.e. gating & approval meetings) evidencing proficiency in corporate standard Delivery Method - ensuring the project or programme team adheres to these standards. Advise the project or programme on templates to be used and which governance gates required at each stage.
- Tools, Systems & Data - evidence high level proficiency in all of the tools used to support programmes & projects. Providing support to the programme & project teams in the appropriate application of tools.
- Ensure the integrity of the data set for the programme or project.
- Experience of a Telecommunications environment, preferably large transformational projects, with a good understanding of the process & procedures needed to deliver.
- Accute attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills and good verbal and written communication skills, along with the personal tenacity and the ability to drive through to conclusion in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Must-have technical / professional qualifications:
- PRINCE2 or equivalent preferable
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent skills in MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, eProcuement and Collaboration tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in a Customer facing and focused environment
- Analytical problem solver
- Vodafone Experiance would be beneficial
If you have any interest please do email me on
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age