Are you looking for a new challenge, if you are we are currently looking for Service Desk Analysts to join this major international banking organisations...
Customer Service Agent - Inbound Calls - £88.20 per day
Please note this role is within scope of IR35.
Lorien are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Agent with experience of dealing with inbound calls to join a Large Banking Organisation based in Kegworth on a 10 month contract paying £88.20 per day.
The desks operate between 08.00 - 18.00 with a 7.5 hour day being worked between Mon - Friday.
We are looking for candidates with previous Customer Service experience ideally within a call / contact centre and are used to dealing with high volumes of incoming calls, emails and feel comfortable using Microsoft Office.
As a Customer Service Agent you will:
- Work within agreed SLE's / SLA's to deliver a service to our clients customer
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers to ensure service delivery
- Providing customer support over phone, email or web chat
- Achieving targets around incoming average handle time for calls and chat
- Assisting with wider project work
- Attention to quality and detail for updating internal and external process documentation
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age