Business Analyst Know-Your-Customer Projects Inside IR35 London I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work within the Data Change Team, for a leading...
Business Analyst - DLP | Surrey | 6 Months Inside IR35
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Surrey.
During this role you will to assist with programme and project scoping and requirements gathering, as well as to support project and programme managers within the team in the co-ordination of stakeholder management and data analysis. You will work closely with the Programme and Project Mangers to ensure all requirements scoping and data analysis is completed to time and that all business needs are effectively met.
- Experience in working within an IT Business Analyst role
- Strong DLP (Data Loss Prevention) experience
- Experience of working within a Global Organisation
- Experience or working within Cyber Security Projects
- Experience of working in a large-scale Transformation Programmes
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining key business stakeholder relationships
- The ability to formulate, define and categorise business requirements from business needs
- The ability to develop requirements matrices across a large transformation portfolio
- Experience in interpreting processes and developing user journeys
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working effectively with senior decision stakeholders
- Experience of facilitating requirements workshops
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Experience of working within an Information and Cyber Security function desirable
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age