An Enterprise Security Architect with experience working within global environments, is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will have...
A 3rd Party Security Assurance Lead is required to join a global business, undergoing a large scale transformation which includes a digital programme and a move to cloud. You will be working closely with the Security Assurance Manager on the growth of a new 3rd party security assurance function, as a lead, building upon existing security assurance processes to ensure 3rd parties are assessed, on-boarded and monitored. This is an exciting role for an experienced Security Auditor with experience working on a risk-based 3rd party security assurance framework.
The business offices are located in an easily commutable location, with access to public transport links.
About the role:
As the 3rd Party Security Assurance Lead, you will be assisting the Security Assurance Manager in establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors across the global business, ensuring 3rd parties are assessed, on-boarded and monitored. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Conducting security risk and control assessments
- Assessing 3rd parties through on-boarding, monitoring and off boarding with appropriate risk and control assessment and monitoring
- Conducting and/or coordinating onsite security audits for the highest risk 3rd parties
- Taking a lead in project and programme engagement activities, supporting the design, development and implementation of vendor risk management tooling platforms
- Ensuring processes and improvements are documented and reviewed
- Tracking control remediation, ensuring 3rd parties respond and deliver within SLA's
- Maintaining risk & control assessment schedules using the enterprise strategic vendor risk management platform
As the 3rd Party Security Assurance Lead, you will have had prior experience working within an enterprise environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Knowledge / experience of one or more of the following: NIST, ISO 27001, CSA, CSF, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials
- Experience using Vendor Risk Management and Cyber Security Rating platforms
- Experience of data flow mapping, Cloud API Integrations, Security Architecture
- Experience in Security Assurance of SaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Broad knowledge of all domains within security including people, processes and technology
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading enterprise business, where you will have the opportunity to work within security assurance on a global scale. As the 3rd Party Security Assurance Analyst, you will be in a position to add value and make your mark
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age