An Application Security Architect with experience working within global environments, is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will have experience working within Applications and Cloud Security, with deep domain expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large global giant, as they undertake a global technology transformation.
The businesses new, purpose built offices are located in an easily accessible location in the city centre, close to public transport links.
About the role:
As the Applications Security Architect, you will be working towards embedding a culture that drives towards the highest standards in security architecture and solutions engineering. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating the design and effectiveness of the controls
- Fully align security and technology architectures to drive the approach of integrated security controls and secure by design
- Provide consultancy and solutions architecture services to assess security risk, standards, best practices and risk management
- Contribute to security strategy, policy, controls and governance
- Ensuring security risks are understood and mitigated
As the Application Security Architect, you will have prior experience working within a global environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exposure to Application Security, Cloud Security, DLP, and network and infrastructure security.
- Experienced in Cloud and DevOps security principles and architecture
- CISSP or equivalent certification / experience
- Worked within a global enterprise environment / large scale organisation
- From a Software / Applications Development or DevOps background
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Applications Security Architect looking to take the next step in their career. You will be joining an organisation with 55,000 users internationally, undertaking multiple work streams as part of their large scale technology transformation programme
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted