Lorien are working closely with an Edinburgh based technology company, who are currently going through a very exciting period of growth, as they embark on...
Valuations Project Manager
Our banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract with a view for extension.
In order to qualify for this opportunity, an ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have a Financial background
- Ex accountant desired - as this candidate needs to understand balance sheets
- Ability to deal with difficulty stakeholders
- Implementation experience
- Valuations experience desired
- Self starter that can manage the team while reviewing and coming up with options
- Will be managing a team of 6 as well as delivery plan
- Project delivery
- Provide weekly updates to Programme manager
- Need to have hands on approach to take on the delivery
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age