ReAssure are looking to recruit a dedicated Operational Support Lead to join our team within the Financial Management Division function. The position will be preferably...
Rotational Business Graduates
ReAssure are looking to recruit dedicated Rotational Business Graduates to join our team. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers. Joining our exciting, fast-paced, change-focused team, where you will have the space to realise your potential.
Our Graduate Programme
At ReAssure we realise you might not yet know where you want your career to go, that's why we offer a Graduate programme that lets you spend 2 years learning about our business by undertaking up to 6 rotations into different parts of ReAssure. These rotations can take you from our busy Actuarial and Finance teams, via our dynamic Change and IT functions, through to our award-winning Customer facing teams and everything in-between.
If you already know the direction you want your career to take with specific roles in mind, our Graduate programme will help you to build the rounded business knowledge to support your progression, tailoring your rotations to match your career aspirations.
Competitive Salary & Benefits package, including 27 days' holiday, pension, healthcare
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company, which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
We're recruiting Graduates like you to help us develop our leaders of the future. On our 2-year programme you'll learn about how we run our business through being part of a team and being given accountability for activities and processes. You'll gain exposure to our management teams, providing a view point and championing innovations. Throughout your 2 years, you'll be supported by our Organisation and People Development team on your journey, including a comprehensive induction and ongoing learning pathways to help nurture the behavioural and technical skills you need to succeed.
Programme will allow you to:
- Work directly with a variety of functional areas across the business, building a wide network of connections, growing your experience and knowledge of ReAssure and the financial services industry as a whole
- Take on a wide range of roles and responsibilities, which help us to achieve the overall deliverables of ReAssure and provide strong outcomes for our Customers
- Gain satisfaction through a strong sense of ownership, adapt to an evolving role, work in a fast paced environment with a strong work ethic, be an excellent team player and interact with senior management
- Study towards the CII professional qualification, supported by our Organisation and People Development team
Key skills/experience required
- Work together with customers; internal and external; listen to their needs; look at challenges from their viewpoint
- Own problems and the accountability for solving them
- Deliver high quality work with enthusiasm
- Be flexible with change and stay focused on priorities
- Deal with people positively, honestly and constructively
- Express yourself simply, clearly and directly
- Proactively offer assistance to others, seek opportunities to "pitch in" and help colleagues
- Show commitment, and share delivery of team goals
- Stay calm and resilient despite uncertainty
- Constantly seek ways to learn and develop
- Be self-aware; know your strengths and address your development needs
- Encourage and recognise the right behaviours
- Demand of yourself the same high standards that you expect from others
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age