Information Governance Manager (GDPR) Inside IR35 EdinburghOur Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Information Governance Manager to join their Edinburgh based...
Our banking client in Manchester are currently offering an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join their team on an initial 6 month basis
The successful candidate will have the following
- Ability to interact confidently at all levels, pro-active & outgoing
- Limited need for direction or supervision
- Ability to multitask and manage ever changing and often conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
If this is something of interest, please apply and I will be in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age