Key words: Data Consultancy, Management Consultancy, Data Transformation, Data Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Management, Data VisualisationWe are currently seeking experienced Data consultants to join a...
Data Protection and Process Improvement Lead
Our client is currently seeking a Process Improvement Lead with extensive experience within Data Protection to join them in West London on a permanent basis. They will support the Data Protection Officer in response to requests from the Information Commissioners Office and third parties on GDPR and risks. The candidate will create and lead a programme of targeted continuous improvement projects to reduce waste and improve business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be the GDPR champion for IT, maintain the IT ROPAs, and work collaboratively with the DPO.
- Support the Data Protection Officer in response to requests from the Information Commissioner's Office and third parties on GDPR issues and risks.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of improvement projects from the Management System in liaison with ITLT, Heads of IT, and key stakeholders, proactively identifying specific projects for further study that will improve value, agility and productivity.
- Maintain the structure of IT KPIs, looking for opportunities for improvements and enhancements, and develop additional metrics and measures that assesses specific areas of process value and productivity and benefits delivery.
- Identify opportunities and help define policies, processes and good practice and to drive learning and best practise throughout IT.
- Conduct trend analyses on areas identified for improvement from the Management System and develop solutions to implement across the department which result in quantifiable benefits which can be measured and reported back at the ITLT.
- Experience in IT process improvement
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge of ITIL governance and management systems, incl. ISO27001
- Excellent influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply straight away.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age