Data Analytics Managers from within a Risk / Audit / GRC support background with good technical experience in structured and unstructured data extraction, cleansing and...
Key words: Data Consultancy, Management Consultancy, Data Transformation, Data Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Visualisation
We are currently seeking experienced Data consultants to join a fast growing Data team for an award winning and prestigious top tier Consulting firm in London. Working at Manager or Senior Manager level, you will work as part of a team responsible for delivering both strategy and implementation to a range of broad market sectors and leveraging data technology to help clients achieve their business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
- You will bring SME experience in ideally one of the following areas: Data architecture, Data management & governance, Data Migration and/or Data Insights/visualisation.
- You will be working providing Data Consulting to Financial Services sector clients. This may include the design & delivery of overall solution architecture solutions, data governance frameworks, deliver data migration, and/or insights solutions.
- You will build relationships and actively seek out the networks' best experts to address client needs and build constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures.
- You will take a leading role in the growth of the Data team and support the development of the other team members through coaching and mentoring
As a Data Manager / Senior Data Manager you will hold experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Data & Systems Architecture: Experience in advising the operation and implementation of a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise. Proficient in data modelling, data integration and design data platforms to support advanced analytics and AI/ML capabilities
- Data Management & Governance: Experience in advising FS firms in their data strategy from the design of data management & governance frameworks, data standards to delivering data lineage, data quality controls, data sourcing and profiling and MDM solutions
- Data Migration: Experience in advising in data migration related issues from strategy and scoping through to implementation and ultimate Go-Live. Working with stakeholders to define delivery model based on resources, infrastructure landscape and SME availability
- Data Insights/Visualisation: Develop clients' vision for data analytics in their business and help them realise how they could increase profitability and reduce risk through better sourcing, ETL and provisioning of data and benefit from benefit from trending capabilities like Data Science/ ML, Data Mining and NLP, as well as next-gen capabilities such as Cognitive Services
Skills in any of these technologies will be advantageous: Hadoop, AWS, MS Azure, GoogleCloud, Collibra, Informatica, SAS, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, R, Python, Spark, Scala, Alteryx, Trillium, etc.
The role is based from London (Canary Wharf) but will include travel to client sites; while client facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle.
Please apply online today for further details. Please note our client is a market leader in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. As an employer, they also provide great training and development opportunities to develop a rewarding career, along with a fantastic benefits package including bonus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age