UX Researcher London/ Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior UX Researcher to join them on a 5 month...
Cyber Security Analyst
I am currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to work for a consultancy based in Westminster on an initial 3 month contract.
The ideal engineer will be based on a customer site within the public sector, so experience in working in this environment would be desirable.
- Manage, monitor and update the Department's Cyber Security tool sets within Digital providing recommendations for improvements
- Work with the SOC to identify threats and affect appropriate remediation and configuration / policy changes as a result
- Work closely with security teams within the Department, to analyse and identify security risks and trends from incidents and pen test findings.
- Ensure timely and effective management of security risks, incidents and events, identifying root cause and follow up actions to avoid recurrence. This will include IT health checks to ensure remediation work is completed
- Analyse audit data and take appropriate action to ensure access to 'live' information conforms to processes, procedures and regulations.
- Assist architects in mapping the current security controls and tools and planning for future states
- Support the work of the Enterprise Architect's in demonstrating appropriate compliance for internal and external auditors
- Be key technical contact with external vendors and the NCSC
- Assist in the creation of timely, regular, high quality reports for all levels of the business that provides information about the effective management of information security in IT systems
- Act as a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, providing advice to BEIS teams to enable them to make security decisions and engaging with relevant 3rd party Technology partners where required.
If this is something of interest to you and you would like more information please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age