Customer Service Agent Inbound Call HandlerLorien are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Agents with experience of dealing with inbound calls to join...
Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for a customer service coordinator to join our team, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in IT. Full training will be provided on the job.
The Customer Service Coordinator is required to provide a point of contact and call management facility for the designated customers. You will need to monitor all calls to ensure swift and correct progression through each function that forms the standard call flow and oversee the delivery of all non-standard requirements, ensuring that the customer is kept informed via the agreed method.
- Ensure all calls are logged accurately, providing feedback to Call Acceptance or line management where this is not the case.
- Ensure all escalations raised are resolved and the customer updated in a timely manner and at regular intervals until the escalation is resolved.
- You will be trained on to job to log tickets, complete password resets, and other 1st line support queries.
- Proven experience in a call centre
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey
- information clearly and effectively
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of standard IT-related products (PCs, laptops and printers)
- Ability to listen to the customers and deal with any query or escalation effectively
If you would like to know more information about this role or would like a full job spec please give me a call on 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age