Tech Risk and Controls Lead | Ipswich | 6 MonthsWe are currently recruiting for a Tech Risk and Controls Lead to join one of our...
Technology Risk and Controls Change Manager | Ipswich | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a Technology Risk and Controls Change Manager to join one of our clients in Ipswich for a 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for leading, planning, tracking, reporting and delivering change on behalf of the Head of Tech Risk and Controls Assurance. This may include formal projects, as part of a wider program of change as well as BAU change including the delivery of annual audit campaigns and continuous improvement initiatives.
You will own the end to end delivery of multiple change initiatives as part of a global team of risk and control specialists. Changes will be in the area of controls maturity with a focus on SOx and SOC2 regimes covering IT Operations and Information Security focused risk mitigation.
You will be an experienced Change / Project Manager with a track record of delivering IT change including infrastructure, information security and / or risk and controls solutions. A strong awareness of technology and how IT is used to enable business processes together with a desire to develop further in the area of Risk and Controls will be an advantage and will be encouraged.
- Have managed and delivered technology change in a similar environment
- Ability to be able to scope, define, plan and deliver concurrent change
- Used to working within and adhering to standards and methodologies
- Experience of risk and issue management
- Ability to manage and track related financials
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to lead a change team in a matrix management model
- Ability to work in diverse and virtual teams, and within a matrix global organisation
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in a large global financial services corporate business
- Experience of risk and controls and advantage
- Background in Infrastructure, IT operations or Information Security preferred
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age