IT Trainer | Hertfordshire | 3 Months Initially | Outside IR35We are currently looking for an IT Trainer to join one of our clients in...
Training/Coaching Programme Manager - Leadership Development Consultancy
£45,000 basic salary
Permanent role based in central London
Our client is a fast growing provider of leadership consulting and executive coaching into the world's leading brands. As part of restructure they are now looking to recruit a proven and experienced Client Programme Manager to support the Account Director team.
This role sits at the heart of the business - you will provide day to day management of client accounts ensuring that clients requirements are met and dealt with. You are will be the crucial interface between the clients and the coaches and facilitators.
You will manage the various leadership and coaching programmes as they come in and support the Account Directors in preparing proposals, presentations and briefing documents.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional client facing administrator with experience of working in a leadership or training consultancy.
- Organised , diligent and able to manage a diverse workload with wide ranging deadlines
- Possess excellent client relationship skills with a good knowledge of large corportate organisations
- Have superb time management and organisational skills; and the ability to work with multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Have good attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills.
- Be able to work both autonomously and as a collaborative team member with senior colleagues.
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent IT ability:MS Word & Powerpoint MI reports and MS Outlook
To apply please contact John Corfield at Austin Benn
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.