Technical Solution Support EngineerWe have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer for our growing and well established client in the centre of Edinburgh....
Unified Communications Engineer - Edinburgh - Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Unified Communications Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of supporting and configuring video conferencing equipment including: Cisco (Polycom/life-size )
- Experience of supporting and configuring VC connectivity including SIP, H323
- Experience of supporting Skype for Business
- Audio/visual installation experience
- Ability to audit and survey for equipment installations
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Service Desk and Incident Management experience
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age