Lead/ Principle Angular DeveloperMy client are looking for a Principle Angular Developer to lead a team of Developers and be responsible for the development and...
Android Mobile Developer - London - 12 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Android Mobile Developer to join their London based team on a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin & Java
- Familiarity working with Gradle
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Exposure to mobile middleware and integration with different web services and message exchanges (e.g. SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of RxJava, Dagger, RetroFit, OKHttp, Dependency Injection would be great advantage.
- Working knowledge of testing frameworks JUnit, Espresso. Added to that feature based testing and concepts of BDD, Gherkin would be advantageous
- Author and Review Feature Designs for App features
- Submit and publish apps via the App Store
- Experience of Android Studio.
- Hands-on experience developing on the Android platform and associated technologies
- Experience of integrating and enhancing Android API
Should this Android Mobile Developer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age