Test Analyst Big DataPlease note this role is within scope of IR35.We are currently looking for a Test Analyst Big Data to work for a...
User Experience Designer
Please note this role is within scope of IR35.
We are currently looking for a User Experience Designer to work for a large government organisation on an initial 3 Month Contract with a possible extention based in Southampton. The User Experience Designer will support our clients online experience workstream as part of a large change programme.
Working within the brand marketing team and Government market facing unit you will be using newly created customer experience maps and user research to create and deliver website journey's and application designs to stakeholders and our internal delivery teams. You will be responsible for the Creation of user journeys, flows and interface wireframes, backed up by research.
- Sound knowledge of user centred design including practical tools and techniques such as sketching concepts, wireframe flows, user journey creation and rapid click through prototyping
- Plan and conduct user research and testing such as A/B testing, first click, tree testing, heuristic analysis and moderated usability testing
- Iterate designs and solutions through 'test and learn' by working collaboratively with Agile teams
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet customer needs and business vision
- Be resilient and able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Be a self-starter, organised and have the confidence to be proactive
- Thorough understanding of mobile-first and responsive design relating to websites and web applications
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design solutions.
- Experience of facilitating ideation workshops
- Experience using Axure and InVision
- Experience of Service Design
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age