Junior Account ManagerCanary WharfDo you want to work for the world's leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop...
Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager
A well renowned Top Tier Investment Bank is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager to join their London based team on a contracting basis for 6 months.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Hands on experience as a Risk and Control professional
- Technology assurance experience with a focus on infrastructure and technical security controls
- Experience or full understanding of an IT auditor role
- A well-rounded understanding of infrastructure and security controls i.e. IT general controls, OS, database, networks, security operations, cryptography etc
- Cloud experience preferred
- Banking experience preferred
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age