Application ArchitectOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Application Architect to join their London based team, on a contracting basis for 6...
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Solution Architect to join their London based team on a contracting basis for 12 months.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Fluent with good industry practice across architectural design methodologies, patterns, product development, microservices and security models
- Will have at least 5 years' experience working as a lead solution architect on complex enterprise grade platforms deploying into a scalable and secure microservice architecture
- Will have come from a strong development background and be familiar with the full project lifecycle. Ideally with experience of Java, Spring Boot and React
- Will have a good understanding of hybrid architectures utilising the AWS cloud
- Will be comfortable interacting with the senior stakeholders within and outside the business
- A critical thinker with the ability to collaborate within the team, define the application architecture, development direction and work packages whilst resolving the issues that emerge.
- Will be able to collaborative with other architects in the programme and broader bank.
- Able to articulate the key design components and constructively take criticism on areas of potential improvement.
- Will be able to work in a collaborative manner with developers across multiple sites and work streams
- Experienced with Agile and Waterfall delivery methods and related tools, i.e. JIRA and Confluence
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age