Lorien are working closely with a Glasgow based banking client, who are currently on the lookout for a Service & Release Analyst to join a...
Service Analyst - Glasgow - ASAP - March 31st with a 9 month option to extend
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Service Analyst to join their Glasgow based team on a contract basis.
A Service Analyst is responsible for implementing service level management. They support and escalate to relevant IT service operations functions.
They provide IT business support and make sure that IT hardware and software are delivering the best value for money and are purchased to meet business and user requirements.
They carry out:
- change requests and interfaces between suppliers and the department
- policies, process maps and software rollouts to the estate
- Reporting and analysis of service and providers
- Track and monitor costs as directed by the Service Manager. Consider and propose cost saving initiatives, whilst maintaining service standards;
- Work to ensure that business continuity arrangements are understood, available and tested appropriately;
- Support the Senior Service Manager / Service Managers in preparing briefing material for Ministers and senior managers as required and address MACCS, FOI, etc. pertaining to the programme.
- When appropriate, assist the Service Manager in running the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and act as a deputy as required;
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Business analysis (IT operations)
- Ownership and initiative
- Relationship management
- Service focus
- Service reporting
- Strategic thinking
- Understanding of service management framework
- User focus
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age