Business Change Manager | 6 Months | Bedfordshire and Frankfurt We have an exciting opportunity for an interim Business Change Manager to join one of...
Business Analyst - Unified Commuications
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for a consultancy based in Westminster on a 2-month contract. The ideal analyst will have previous experience working on unified communication projects and a background in working in a local/central government environment.
Effectively capture, document and manage business need, including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Accurately assess business architecture impact, including the impact of change on existing processes, organisation and technology. Capturing and documenting new and updated business processes, business intelligence, data and information modelling.
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout the business to understand the need for Unified Comms
- Identify and document product, network and IT dependencies across our Technology, Product and IT teams. Ensure integration of this information with programme timelines to identify any gaps and conflicts for transformation projects and product developments.
- Define, build, maintain and develop an integrated roadmap with up-to-date information.
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
- Provide reporting updates via reporting tools.
- Create and sustain collaborative working relationships with other stakeholders including channel heads, segment business managers, stop sell managers and account managers.
If this is something of interest to you please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age