Trainee Recruitment Consultant London City (Resourcer) Your new company: Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing Company in...
Radio Optimisation Engineer - Contract - Southwark
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Radio Optimisation Engineer to join their team based in Southwark on a contract basis. Please note this role will be PAYE or Umbrella. The Radio Optimisation Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for ensuring that the regional radio network is designed, optimised and performing at the best possible levels, monitoring and improving Radio KPI's that reflect customer experience.
- Working with Vendors, Suppliers, other Opco's and deployment teams, Service Operations and other networks domains in cross-functional teams to improve performance. This also includes central optimisation and Design teams
- Develop and Introduce innovative solutions to complex Radio issues and Proactively re-design RAN SW features to provide world class network performance to customers.
Key skills & experience required for the Radio Optimisation Engineer:
- Educated to an Engineering/Science degree level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G network architecture
- Experience with 5G network functionality
- Good knowledge of Radio network functionality
- Experience of network optimisation techniques and processes
- Experience of using network statistics, networks traces and drive trialling logs to analyse and improve network performance
- Experience, preferably of both an Operator and a Vendor
- Experience in a multivendor network
- Intensive Optimisation project experience
- Preparation of Network special event Design
- High level of certification in Ericsson radio network planning and optimisation for 2G, 3G and 4G
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Perl
This a contract role for a Radio Optimisation Engineer based in Southwark on a contract basis. Please note this role will be PAYE or Umbrella To apply to Radio Optimisation Engineer role please send a CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age