Our client is looking for a Project Analyst to join their team in Kegworth, for an initial contract until the end of February, with a planned extension.
- Experience of working in a highly pressurised large corporate environment
- Knowledge and experience of corporate IT and banking IT with a broad knowledge across a number of systems, platforms data types
- Be able to own and manage a number of complex project tasks, utilising judgement and experience to prioritise work and manage multiple customer requests at one time
- Strong logic reasoning and methodical approach to problem solving with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and have a continual understanding of progress with each assigned project
- Ability to interpret and thoroughly analyse electronic data using proprietary applications
- Have good interpersonal skills, being able to deal with a wide range of business customers
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management ability with a deadline focus
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to present complex concepts at high level
- Experience of customer service, gained in a corporate environment, delivering services to a diverse and demanding front-line customer base
- Experience of working within a service desk, service request management, IT support, IT service management or other similar service role is highly desirable
- Ability to liaise with customers of different levels of seniority with the ability to listen, question and understand often complex business requirements
- Solid understanding of all Microsoft Office applications to expert level in Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of working well under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach with challenging clients whilst meeting their expectations
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, follow detailed instructions and meeting established deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues, exploring techniques to resolve problems, and executing complex tasks by collaborating with suppliers, stakeholders and team members through to resolution.
If this is of interest, please submit your CV and I will be intouch by telephone.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age