Solution Architect Mobile/Telecoms ProductsVodafone are currently looking to recruit a Solution Architect within the UK IT Architecture team, you will be supporting the delivery of...
Azure Architect - Service Provider Experience
As one of Vodafone key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Azure Architect to join the team in Newbury on a 3 month contract.
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella or as a PAYE contractor.
Project Brief : Enhancement of the existing Azure resale product (already launched to UK and VGE) to include the reservations capability.
Project Role : Product Architect/Designer required to define the target state of the solution and design and also provide oversight of suppliers (internal and external) being utilised for implementation
Key Skills/Experience :
- Azure Architecture/Design experience
- Ability to accommodate complex billing design or technical architecture decisions
- Previous experience on IT system roll-outs (Marketplace, Cloud Brokerage, Billing / CRM tools, other integration and automation projects)
- Excellent knowledge on Security, Data Privacy and IAM considerations
- Stakeholder management
- Previous deliverables such as Product Architecture High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, Privacy Data Flows, Support Guidelines for Operational teams etc.
- Flexibility on the delivery method - Waterfall or Agile
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age