Senior Test Automation Analyst Edinburgh (with occasional travel to Jersey) 12 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Test Automation...
Our Edinburgh based banking client are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Lead to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
- The role holder will have the following skills/competencies
- Experience of Agile scrum ways of working
- Strong knowledge in testing processes and procedures
- Extensive experience in Requirement analysis, creating Test plans, Traceability Matrices, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Defect reports, Status reports and Test completion reports
- Experience of functional, integration and regression testing
- Reporting to Test Manager on progress
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues to the Manager
- Identify test data requirements and assist in conditioning data
- Knowledge of Banking and Credit Cards in particular
- Experience of Jira and Zephyr to manage all tasks, test cases and execution
- Experience with Defect Life Cycle and Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Familiar with automation tools, Soap UI, Postman
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable managing day to day activity for self and Test Analysts when required
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Have analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Experience in writing SQL queries for validation
If this role is of interest, please apply and I will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age