Finance Programme ManagerWe are currently seeking a Finance Programme Manager to be based with our trusted client in West London on an initial 6 month...
Commercial Transformation Manager
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Commercial Transformation Manager to join their team. The transformation manager is responsible for leading transformation in one of our clients' core revenue streams.
The successful Commercial Transformation Manager will work closely with a small team to drive a number of critical value creation projects at pace. The Commercial Transformation Manager will have a well-rounded skillset in building excellent and productive internal relationships (stakeholder management) creating transformative value from tender activity and drawing complex inputs from across the business into brief narratives.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Excellent relationship building skills, both with customers and internally.
- Good understanding of procurement, transformation and finance management.
- Strong ability to build narratives and tell the story behind the numbers, based around cost savings.
- Articulate with excellent writing, presentation and data visualisation skills.
- Managing complex, fast moving and multi-faceted projects.
- Comfortable operating in a high-profile role with large degree of autonomy.
- Expertise in creating value from tender processes in collaboration with procurement and operational functions.
We are not looking for a project manager but someone who knows how to run transformation, commercial narratives.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age