Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Architect to join their Glasgow based team, on a 6 month contract.
Candidates must have relevant experience and working knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience of solutions with complex data integrations between multiple components (including legacy ones);
- Experience of design and supporting data migration processes to ETL larger volumes of data from legacy to new systems, which must have a focus on data quality and integrity;
- Data Modelling.
- Experience of NoSQL, and RDBMS technologies;
- Public Cloud Data Storage
- Experience of Digital First Service Standard
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Agile delivery of user focused digital services;
- Micro services pattern and RESTful APIs;
- Fuzzy / Name Search;
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age