Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) London 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) to join their London based...
Infrastructure Engineer | 6 Months | Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong Storage experience to join one of our clients for an initial 6 month contract.
During this role you will work as part of a team to assure and deliver storage technologies for a range of projects and BAU operations. You will lead complex solution delivery for IT projects, working with in-house development teams and / or third parties to design, develop and implement infrastructure solutions. You will also lead your own group of technologies and support architects in delivering the strategic roadmap for your area.
You will possess experience of 24/7 operations with the aptitude to take on the development and support of new technologies and vendors. You will ideally have specialist knowledge of the following technologies:
- NetApp CDOT
- EMC Avamar
- IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM)
- Cisco MDS SAN (FC)
- Scripting in a commonly used language (Python, PowerShell etc)
Experience of the following technologies with the aptitude to take on the development and support of new technologies and vendors:
- IBM V7000 storage array
- IBM Storage Virtual Controller
- EMC VNX Storage Array
- EMC Unity XT block storage array
- EMC Data Domain
- Pure Storage Array
- Integration with VMware and working within a virtualised environment
- Snapshot and replication operations
You will have the following experience:
- Operational experience of large multi-technology Storage environments to a demanding enterprise business
- Experience in delivering into projects with tight deadlines, embedding yourself within the project team to ensure successful delivery
- Managing your own time effectively to ensure workload is clearly prioritised
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age