Senior Platform Engineer Edinburgh 6 Months Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Platform Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team...
Desktop/User Support Engineer
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for Desktop/User Support Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team, on a 3 month contract.
Candidates must have relevant experience and working knowledge in the following areas:
- Good knowledge of: PC's & Laptops, Windows OS, installing software, operating system deployment, hardware & peripheral devices, electrical safety and some network knowledge.
- Hold a full current UK/European driving licence for site-travel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Service Manager and/or Microsoft SCCM
- Windows 10 experience and windows 7 to 10 comparison knowledge (i.e. what the differences are) to enable you to help a user with the new OS.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of IT support and associated end user support.
- Experienced in the installation & configuration of desktops and laptops including user data migration, network printing, network drives.
- Good communication skills and ability to provide a high levels of customer service.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age