Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) London 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) to join their London based...
Infrastructure Engineer - BMC Discovery and CMBD Tooling
Our client is looking for a BMC Discovery & CMDB Tooling Engineer to join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to manage delivery and operational support for the CMDB (Configuration Management Database) and ADDM (Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping) tools. The successful candidate will lead complex solution delivery for IT projects, working with in-house development teams and/or third parties to design, develop and implement infrastructure solutions.
- BMC Discovery/ADDM
- BMC Atrium/CMDB
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the tooling stack to ensure it is maintained and in vendor support
- Discovery and CMDB monitoring
- Discovery and CMDB troubleshooting
- Discovery and CMDB housekeeping
- Configuration management, data quality review, licence utilisation review.
- Provide application team support to collate target application detail for finger printing
- Review application models for accuracy
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience managing an enterprise deployment of BMC Discovery/ADDM
- Experience managing an enterprise deployment of BMC Atrium/CMDB
Experience of both products would be a keen advantage.
To apply for this position please submit your CV or call 02076541024 to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age