Endpoint Network Security Analyst
Our client in Milton Keynes has an exciting opportunity for an Endpoint Network Security Analyst to join their team. The primary focus of the job is providing excellent technical support of the security products, reporting to the Technical Lead. This will include day to day management of security products within the client estate (~40,000 PCs, 15,000 servers).
We are looking for someone who is experienced in managing McAfee ePO, McAfee ENS, CrowdStrike Falcon Agent. Experience with McAfee Security Suites (or similar security suites) would be a plus.
As the Network Security Analyst your responsibilities will include;
- Actively involved the roll-out of upgrades and new security product releases.
- Maintain a high level of compliance across the Antimalware software suite
- To liaise with end users as necessary
- Incident management
- Providing daily support to business functions and end-users
- Problem solving and resolution of issues with 3rd Parties
- Good knowledge of McAfee ePO, ENS, VirusScan, Device Control, MSME, Application Control and CrowdStrike
- Familiar with all Microsoft Desktop and Server OS
- Detailed understanding of PC configuration and system registry setting
- End user and application support.
- Simple scripting/batch files
- Tivoli Endpoint Manager (BigFix)
- Audit and compliance
- Some Disaster / Recovery solutions
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age