Business Analyst Our banking client are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial contract...
Agile Business Analyst - Edinburgh - ASAP - 31st March
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Proven track record in business analysis within an agile / digital environment
- Demonstrable experience of business change methodologies and processes including e.g. Agile Hothousing
- Confidence in facilitating cross-functional collaborations to draw out requirements and prototype solutions
- Experience of challenging the norm and being part of successful agile transformation
- Proven capability in gathering and documenting complex high and low level requirements
- Confidence in creating detailed process maps using industry standard techniques
- Strong capability in business impact assessments & analysis across multiple business streams
- Excellent inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities and a can do attitude to keep focused on delivering the right business outcome
- Ability to deliver high quality results and make decisions, within tight timescales whilst working under pressure and dealing with ambiguity
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age