SC 2nd Line Deskside EngineerLondon3 month contractUp to £270 per dayMy client is looking for a SC Cleared 2nd line support engineer to join their...
IT Trainer | Hertfordshire | 3 Months Initially | Outside IR35
We are currently looking for an IT Trainer to join one of our clients in Hertfordshire for an initial 3 month contract.
Our client is currently rolling out O365 and they are looking for someone with experience of creating training material and delivering training on Microsoft Teams, One Note, Planner and SharePoint. Someone who has experience of training users on iPhone/ iPad applications in a corporate setting would be useful also.
The fundamental aim of this role is to deliver ICT skills development training and support, both face-to-face and online for members, senior staff, individuals and groups.
There will be travel between offices / sites for this role when required.
Responsibilities / Experience Required:
- Identifying training opportunities where staff can be better supported by delivering their responsibilities by improved ICT skills.
- Developing training material on the intranet including video clips using Camtasia - experience would be very beneficial
- SharePoint experience would be useful
- Identifying ways to innovatively launch new products and services to the user base and liaising / meeting with Project Managers and stakeholders to produce communications material
- Supporting Members and Senior staff with their ICT skills development requirements to ensure they use the right tools in the correct way
- Creation of the training material, not just delivering it
- Comfortable with using new technology and learning how to use new systems by themselves
- They need to be comfortable communicating and delivering guidance / training to users of varying levels of seniority.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age